The right agent and perfect presentation of your property sets the scene for a successful, stress free, financially rewarding sale in record time.
So, you have chosen Beach & Bay Realty and now here are some quick tips from Yellow House Interiors to assist in making your property market ready:
1. Clean and sparkle Make your property look polished and cleaned to perfection. Pay attention to details like skirting boards, light fittings, windows and walls. Giving your property an all over thorough clean will be an essential step in creating a property that people want to buy.
2. Colour correction Keep wild and wacky tones to a minimum and stick a neutral and subdued colour palette. Don’t forget that you want to appeal to a great variety of people and create a feeling of space in the property. A fresh coat of paint can change almost everything!
3. Family photos, be gone! Store and remove all personal objects and photos. Keep in mind that your property needs to attract buyers that want to move in NOW. Keep the styling fresh, simple and not over complicated.
4. Replace carpets Old carpet can be a huge turn-off. To achieve a higher selling price it’s worth replacing tired old carpet with new carpet in a contemporary hue that works with your paint colour and furnishings.
5. Hire furniture and accessories You can put this together yourself but if you really want to get the top dollars for your property then call in the professionals! Replace furniture and accessories with specifically chosen items that complement the property and aim to to make the property look it’s very best ready for sale.
6. Quick fixes Look at your property with fresh eyes. All of the small jobs that you’ve been putting off for so long need your attention before your property goes on the market. Make a list and get them done, you will be thanked for your hard work with interest from the market.
Yellow House Interiors can help you with all of your styling and decorating needs. Achieving the highest price possible for your property through beautiful styling and advice is what we do best! For more information go to www.yellowhouseinteriors.com.au.
How many times have you inspected a property and thought the interior looked dark and small? At Yellow House Interiors we think white is great for lifting the appearance of an interior, making it look bright, light and airy. From walls to furniture white can hide imperfections and can make the overall room feel bigger. White not only adds a contemporary feel but makes the interior look clean and fresh, great for transforming a space or selling a property. Here are some fantastic products on the market that will make your home shine:
Scoop Pendant Light, Stephanie NG Design
Bloomingville Wall Clock, Design Stuff
Elk Occasional Chair, Coco Republic
White Egg Lake Vase, Alfresco Emporium
Atami Screen Cushion, Bandhini
No.18 Dining Chair, Thonet
San Fran Deco Coffee Table, Coco Republic
If you need some advice on how to make your property look its best then please call Kathryn from Yellow House Interiors on 0412 579 330. We would love to hear from you!
At Yellow House Interiors we are always looking to find exceptional pieces of furniture and accessories that not only meet our client’s brief but also look amazing yet are functional. Check out these great finds if you’re looking for the extraordinary!
1. Melo Sofa Bed from BoConcept Most sofa beds are small and uncomfortable. The Melo is a great choice offering both a large size, meaning more space for sleeping and can be used as a reclining sofa.
2. MUN 15 Desk from Fred Is Here This super cool desk is the perfect piece if colour and function are important to you. Custom colour the legs from a choice of 10 colours and there are 2 different wood tops available. Raw natural elegance!
3. Grey & white Pouf from BoConcept Looking for a stylish answer to the Moroccan pouf? Comes in two different fabric choices and would be a perfect addition to your living room or bedroom.
4. Bolero Pendent from Fred Is Here A simple yet striking design the Bolero pedant is available in a range of bold colours. Would look great over a table in the office or dining room.
5. Designer Collection from Armadillo & Co Think bold fun patterns meets rich saturated colour then you’re on the right track. The Designer Collection gives you and your designer the ability to create and customise a designer rug just for you. Choose from a selection of graphic designs and an extensive colour palette to create your very own floor art!
If you want to create a beautiful home then get in touch with Yellow House Interiors. We can help you with all of your interior decorating and styling needs. Visit www.yellowhouseinteriors.com.au
Are you looking at selling your property? Yellow House Interiors could be just the help you need. We specialise in making your home look beautiful and most importantly irresistible to potential buyers. Our aim is to maximise your sale price through styling, de-cluttering and transforming your property to look it’s best.
Here is a sneak peek at some great products on the market now. Mix and match them with existing pieces or freshen up your space with just a couple.
Clockwise from left:
1. Tall & Short Chevron Vases, Have You Met Miss Jones
2. Oskar Coffee Table, Dwell
3. Petra Throw, Citta Design
4. Black Prints, Lumiere Art & Co
5. Black and White Cushions, Yellow House Interiors
Here at Yellow House Interiors helping you get your property ready for sale is our specialty. Investing in the look of your property before it goes on the market can increase your sale price substantially and take the stress out of selling. Here are some quick fixes that will help you property standout from the crowd!
De-clutter and simplify
Now is the time to look at your property with open eyes. Buyers look for fresh open spaces that appear bigger and light. Remove any unnecessary furniture and household items. These become a distraction to the buyer and will make inspections more difficult with numerous people viewing the property at any one time.
Clean and Sparkle
Make you property shine. Clean all surfaces including windows, skirting boards, cupboard doors, and light fittings. Make your property look the best it can be. Buyers will feel a sense of confidence if the property looks well maintained. A little elbow grease goes a long way!
Paint, Paint, Paint
One of the most important preparations that you can do for minimum cost. Painting will give your property an immediate lift. Opt for neutral tones in white or very light warm grey. Stick to the theory that light is bright and you can’t go wrong!
Once you have given your property some much needed TLC it’s time to bring in the experts!
The holidays have finished and the property market is heating up. If you are thinking of selling then now is a great time to get started.
First impressions count and styling your property for sale can be an important and lucrative advantage. At Yellow House Interiors we want to make your property stand out from the crowd and help you maximise your sale price.
Investing time into the look and feel of your property before sale can result in increased market exposure, a quicker sale time and the most important thing a substantially higher selling price!
Yellow House Interiors will transform your property using exceptional pieces of furniture and accessories, helping you create a unique and beautiful interior/exterior for your target market.