Welcome to Spring! So far we’ve had rain, wind and more rain, but we’re hoping for clear, sunny days next weekend for Cronulla’s annual Spring Festival! We heard The Flying Pig Collective will be here with the best pulled pork!
After bracing the cold, windy, drizzly weather today, we’re happy to announce there’s quite a few changes since our last report!
Once you’re in the Mall, you’ll notice a few updates:
- The former Commonwealth Bank building is now a warehouse expo for a 14 day sale
- Renovations near Code Orange
- Kurrabar Cafe are hiring staff
- Cronulla Pie Shop’s awning is still yet to be replaced
- Australand’s Greenhills Beach shop is still vacant, feels like forever!
- Body Pro Supplements store also for lease – sign says deposit has been taken, wonder what’s moving in here?!
- Eclectic Home & Garden has split in two and word on the street is that a real estate franchise is moving in
- The Lucky Dragon has new windows
- Renovations near the southern newsagency (train station end)
Next door, Balkan Restaurant is also renovating, plenty of changes to come!
Further down by the beach Simone’s on the Park still sits empty. We’d heard plans for a gym but no action has taken place. Hopefully someone will take advantage of the great location!
Leaving the Mall heading into the carpark you’ll notice the upgrades taking place in Croydon St carpark, hopefully this will ease traffic congestion!